Juno has professionalised the private unquoted investment market through its Engaged Investing model, which empowers HNW investors and their IFAs alike to make venture investments, intelligently. At the heart of Juno’s model is its investor syndicate. This is open to IFAs and their HNW clients alike.
For its members, the syndicate offers:
- • Access to a select range of venture investments approved by the syndicate’s Investment Committee.
- • The Investment Committee comprises a group of distinguished figures from within the British and international business community.
- • No joining or membership fee.
- • Members make their own investment decisions with no obligation to invest, nor minimum investment requirements.
- • IFAs join as corporate members and receive exactly the same service as investor members.
- • The syndicate holds quarterly members’ events. This is the showcase for new investments and an opportunity for all members to meet and talk to the management team of investments, and each other.
- • Advisers and their clients are able to access full details of their holdings and the latest portfolio company updates directly through the investor portal.